We are looking for the right person to join our Customer Success Team.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the right person with experience in Customer Success Engineering, as a customer-facing technical roles - that would include customer onboarding, technical architecture design understanding, and technical consulting.
- Track customer deployment and adoption of Scylla products and measure the value and satisfaction the customer experiences
- Drive customer awareness of product features and Scylla's services to maximize adoption and utilization of Scylla features and benefits
- Understand and formalize customer requests, needs, requirements, and escalations, communicate the needs clearly to the Scylla product team
- Proactively and consistently engage customers to provide product feedback and product enhancements requests
- Help customers on-board our support process, and make sure customers utilize our ticketing system
- Maintain an accurate view of the health of customer deployment of Scylla
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and effectively manage reactive customer requests
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers and user base
- Help account executives with technical discussions in existing accounts
- Exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Ability to speak in technical & business terms, depending on the audience
- Managing and tracking churn risk
- Limited travel, up to 20%
- Experience with cloud-based deployments using systems such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Customer interfacing experience with the ability to run technical presentaitonStrong
- Experience with Linux operating system management experience (RHEL, Ubuntu)
- Good understanding of hardware and complex software architectures deployments.
Big Plus If You Have Experience With
- Experience in professional services, or technical consulting roles. (is an advantage)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms & their data structure
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other Support platform & their data structure
- Experience with NoSQL foundational databases, usage, and Data modeling/data architecture