ScyllaDB is the #1 next-generation NoSQL database being developed distributively in 14 countries (and counting) applying the highest standards of software engineering and performance optimization. We are looking for a hands-on person with a track record of building and managing a distributed team.
- Manage a distributed team of very talented 5-10 developers
- Develop performance-sensitive software in an open-source collaborative environment
- Hands-On, can code
- Be a team player
- Communicate clearly in public email, commit messages, and bug reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least five years of experience in kernel or server projects
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience in directly managing a distributed team is a plus
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related subject is a plus
- Experience working on database internals is a plus
- Open source development experience is a plus
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.