ScyllaDB is seeking a Senior Solution Architect to support pre-sales and Proof-of-Concept activities. The ideal candidate is a productive hands-on professional who enjoys a fast-paced growing company environment.
- Customer Engagements – support sales conversations and explain the benefits of Scylla to prospect users and customers.
- Solutions Enablement – provide technical review and recommendations to deploy Scylla in production. Help prospects set, maintain, and benchmark Scylla during Proof-of-Concept phases.
- Solutions creation – develop and document solutions using Scylla. Create integration documents and benchmarks of 3rd parties tools with ScyllaDB products.
- Training – Develop training material for Scylla customers and create and deliver training for Scylla users.
- Community Support – Provide recommendations, tips, and answers to Scylla users through social media and open technical forums.
- 3+ years of NoSQL database deployment/management is a must
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling and application deployment using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or HBase
- Ability to program in Java, Python, or Go
- Experience using Spark, Time Series, and Graph Databases
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and customers
- Proven ability to go deep technically and understand our product intimately
Location: Palo Alto, California
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.