At ScyllaDB, our mission is to build the BEST NoSQL database!
The ScyllaDB DNA defines the way the company and its associates interact both internally and externally:
- Winning: we like to win – for our customers and ourselves!
- Fairness: we act fair with ourselves, our users and customers, our community, our investors, everyone.
- Innovation: needless to say
- Simplicity: Less is more, KISS
- Commitment and accountability: Yes!
- Brains: We have that, we put it to work instead of having tons of procedures we hate.
- Measurements: We measure our progress on almost every aspect.
- Agility: As a startup, tune our targets to the market
- Yes we can attitude. Nothing should stop us from achieving our goal, no matter how challenging it is.
When we make a decision, on any level, personal or as a group/firm, we need it to conform to our DNA.
As a sales team, we have ambitions and plans to grow our business rapidly – mainly because there are so many potential customers that are not (yet) receiving the outcomes that they both desire and deserve! Our mentality is to collaborate, communicate and be transparent – we believe this is the best way to deliver value to our customers and partners. We are metrics-driven, holding ourselves to a high level of accountability while remaining human about it!
We seek a talented, high performing and high energy Enterprise Sales Development Representative to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities for the Enterprise and Corporate Account Executives. This will include prospecting outbound activity, cold-calling prospects and qualifying active interest. SDRs conduct business in a way that builds credibility and trust – setting the stage for winning new business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join the team at an exciting start-up company based in the heart of Silicon Valley, with exceptional growth potential.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop inbound and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and social media.
- Research target accounts, identifying key players and developing business opportunities.
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with prospects.
- Document prospect interactions in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management.
- Communicate with Account Executives to effectively manage pipeline opportunities.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a track record of successful sales development targeting Enterprise accounts.
- Hunter mentality.
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections.
- Effective time management and selling process skills.
- Exceptional conversational, listening and writing skills.
- Track record of exceeding goals and targets.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment, with a commitment to being a team player.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Experience with open source products and IT Infrastructure software is a huge plus.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail. Google Suite).
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Salesforce and SalesLoft is a big plus.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
Palo Alto, CA/SF Bay Area
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org