Join the team that is building the next-generation distributed NoSQL database and help build the management system that drives it. At ScyllaDB, we carefully apply low-level knowledge to our Big Data technology.
- Be a part of the product management team, reporting to the Scylla Head of Product Management
- Set product roadmap, research big data features, compare the world’s leading database technology
- Work other teams to plan, execute, and launch of new products and new releases
- Write technical requirements for UX/Design, Dev, and QA teams
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Support to collect feedback from internal and external users
- Follow and research the industry with an eye on competitor’s products in the same and similar domains
- Verify that implementation and testing, and validation outputs match the requirements
- Help prioritize the feature requests and bug fixes
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least five years of software engineering experience, as Dev, or QA.
- At least two years of product management experience in software
- Excellent writing skills in English. Ability to create large documents in a clear, concise, and structured manner
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to articulate complex feature requirements, capture clear user stories, and design appropriate product feature metrics
- Experience in Database domain, and/or NoSQL domain
- Experience distributed systems
- Experience is open source projects
- Experience with Linux based systems
- Experience in UX, usability testing
Contact us at email@example.com.