A startup company in Palo Alto, CA is looking for a versatile Office Admin for a half/full-time position.
- Work to support day-to-day operations, such as office organization and facilities management.
- Manage inventory of office supplies
- Work with subcontractors.
- Process expense reports, invoices, and general bookkeeping including month end reconciliations.
- Manage the entire social calendar – staff birthdays and anniversaries, etc
- Help the Marketing department – swag fulfillment, orders etc.
- Work and coordinate with the Israeli HQ.
- At least three years of work experience in an office environment – Required
- Relevant prior experience – Strongly preferred
- Previous knowledge with Google Docs – Required
- Work permission authorized to work in the US – Required
- Prior experience in a startup is a big plus
YOU ARE A SELF MOTIVATED SELF STARTER WHO HAS…
An enthusiastic friendly personality and high energy
A Positive attitude, where no project or problem is too big or too small
A natural affinity and ability for details
Dedication to planning ahead, yet nimble when faced with unexpected changes.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org