ScyllaDB is seeking an experienced inside sales representative for our technically advanced product. You have the ability to navigate customer organizations effectively, from the individual stakeholder up through the VP, as part of the sales cycle from the initial call to closing. You will be responsible for qualifying and closing accounts ranging from startup to enterprise, and work with our extended, global team of experts including account managers, systems engineers, and solution architects.
- 3-5 Years inside sales experience in enterprise software sales
- Work to achieve (and exceed) monthly, quarterly and annual revenue commitments while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Ability to make 75 to 100 calls a day with the ability to qualify
- Engage with prospects both inbound and outbound via telephone
- Create an accurate sales forecast and define the resources required to achieve this commitment
- Ability to deliver presentations to a broad number of constituents including customers (business and technical individuals), management, etc.
- Experience with open source is a plus
- Experience with databases or middleware is a plus
- You are positive and fun to be around
- You are competitive and independent
- You understand the value of teamwork
- You want to be a part of “something” and have an impact
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Solid time management + organization skills
- Experience using CRM
Contact us at email@example.com.