Are you creative, innovative, and enthusiastic about new technologies? Do you enjoy programming and are you passionate about your work?
We are looking for an experienced Python Software Developer to join our Automation Infrastructure Team, part of the QA group. You will be responsible for the development of the automation infrastructure.
The position involves working with various technologies and frameworks like AWS, GCP, Docker, ChaosMonkey, ElasticSearch, Scylla, Prometheus, Grafana and more.
- Design and development of features and additions to the testing infrastructure and framework for AWS, Google Clouds and Docker
- Developing Automation for performance measurements and reports
- Contribute to testing efforts of advanced DB features
- At least 3 years of Python coding experience including multithreaded development
- Experience in development using OOP principles (knowledge in common design patterns is an advantage)
- 2+ years experience with multiple Linux distributions – RHEL/Debian-like
- Experience developing with cloud libraries like Boto3, Libcloud
- Experience in Git source control
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent area – advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, self-learner and organized
Location: ScyllaDB headquarters in Hertzeliya, Israel, or anywhere worldwide.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.