We are seeking an experienced Devops Engineer to join the team that is building the next-generation distributed NoSQL database and help build our DBaaS (Database as a service).
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Building from scratch monitoring system
- Responsibility for the technical support issues
- System troubleshooting and problem solving
- At least 5 years of system operations on Linux
- At least 2 years of AWS experience (Networking, EC2, S3, Cloudformation, Security, etc)
- At least 2 years of GO or Python Scripting
- Experience with managing Distributed clusters (Cassandra/Redis/HBase/Spark/Hadoop/Mongo/Oracle)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Excellent writing skills in English. Ability to create large documents in a clear, concise, and structured manner
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience in NoSQL domain or distributed databases
- Relevant experience from a SAAS company
- Experience with GCE
Contact us at email@example.com.