At ScyllaDB, our mission is to build the BEST NoSQL database!
The ScyllaDB DNA defines the way the company and its associates interact both internally and externally:
- Winning: we like to win – for our customers and ourselves!
- Fairness: we act fair with ourselves, our users and customers, our community, our investors, everyone.
- Innovation: needless to say
- Simplicity: Less is more, KISS
- Commitment and accountability: Yes!
- Brains: We have that, we put it to work instead of having tons of procedures we hate.
- Measurements: We measure our progress on almost every aspect.
- Agility: As a startup, tune our targets to the market
- Yes we can attitude. Nothing should stop us from achieving our goal, no matter how challenging it is.
When we make a decision, on any level, personal or as a group/firm, we need it to conform to our DNA.
As a sales team, we have ambitions and plans to grow our business rapidly – mainly because there are so many potential customers that are not (yet) receiving the outcomes that they both desire and deserve! Our mentality is to collaborate, communicate and be transparent – we believe this is the best way to deliver value to our customers and partners. We are metrics driven, holding ourselves to a high level of accountability, while remaining human about it!
We seek a talented, high performing and high energy Corporate Account Executive who will be responsible for an assigned territory, serving the Mid-Market and SMB space – formulating and executing a sales strategy that results in revenue growth and new customer acquisition. Collaborating with the Solutions Architect team, you will prepare account strategies and plans and constantly initiate new contacts through phone outreach, social networking and email campaigns to increase our customer base.
- Consistently identify, prospect, qualify and develop your sales pipeline through outreach strategies.
- Build and nurture effective relationships as you guide prospects through a software acquisition cycle, from discovery through Proof-of-Concept and then contract negotiation and close, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Create proposals that address customer needs that inspire them to become ScyllaDB Enterprise and ScyllaDB Cloud customers.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and funnel as you exceed your monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Collaborate with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows, and other marketing-related events.
- Communicate and collaborate with Customer Success to ensure adoption, retention, and expansion of ScyllaDB in your growing portfolio of highly visible clients.
- 3-5 years of experience selling B2B enterprise technology in the Mid-Market and SMB space with a highly competitive offering.
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement and a strong work ethic.
- Driven, possessing a strong desire to continually grow and learn as a key strategy to maintain that high-level of success.
- Open to feedback and coaching as you hold yourself accountable.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as an attention to detail necessary to create compelling ROI and value propositions.
- Intelligent, having an aptitude to learn quickly and to establish credibility and to creatively apply the ScyllaDB solution to an expanding set of customer use cases.
Palo Alto, CA/SF Bay Area
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org